Saturday, October 18, 2008

it's been super long since i last posted. tink more than 6 mths le.
SUPER SIANZ AND BUSY SEM. really can't stand this sem. all the class, the lec, the life. I can't even remember when is the last time i really shop. I did step into orchard. but is juz to have dinner and after dinner all the shop close liao. really super sianz. i wanna buy clothes!!!!!! No time to go out shop so shop online. But like all the clothes sizes don't fit me. so i hav been wearing the same old few tops to sch everywk.
Was suppose to go out last sat. To shop, to go alter jeans, to go sim lim buy dvd to back-up my data to reformat my laptop (goin to crash anytime), and go liang seah street eat dessert. have been so looking forward to tt sat and is my motivation for tt wk. and i even rejected yen cos i tot someone is free (although i noe u and me got work to do.... but u nv really say it out.... so i take it tt sat is go out). THEN fri nite u told me the most go out until 4pm. I really sianzzzzzzzzzzz diao. meet at 12 or 1 then go back 4. ... is like ..................... ok i admit tt i'm greedy but it has been sooooooooooooooo long since i get to go out. I was planning to da pan mei mei go out shop shop. cos also very long nv da pan le also quite sianz. So fri nite no mood le. Sat morning then u say go out. but i already no mood le. cos fri nite nv slp properly -> tired. Sat morning see my timetable and the things i hav to do -> more no mood. U say u come my hse 1st, although u say wan go out but like nt cfm. and i also no mood. and i also dunno wad i wan. haix. so in the end go his hse. And in the end. the whole sat nv do anything. and he who say he wanna do work. Nv do at all. Shld hav juz go out. Haix.

This sat. Dunno for wad reason u moody. Piss off!!!! (the reason why i got the urge to blog) muz find a way to complaint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home