Friday, January 01, 2010

It's 2010!!!

Have been wanting to blog but always didn't find the time to start writing.

After Graduation in Dec 2008, took me abouth 6 mths to find a job, and it's part time. In RP library. Started in late May 2009. and without realising it. I have been working there for half a year already!

Always wanted to took up a course to learn japanese language since i graduated and also when i started working. But didn't have the motivation to do it. Was either too lazy or tired to do anything when i'm hm frm work or I'll be out. Tt's y this 6mths i didn't find any job also. Wkends are mostly out too. Tink i really wasted half yr of 2009. Tinking what have i been doing.

Today is the last day of 2009. Actually planned to cook dinner at his hse. But my poly frenz asked him out for dinner. Didn't really wanna join them. But since he asked and said tt one of them will be bring gf and i didn't really wanna spend New Year eve at hm, i joined them. But ard 11, we have no idea what we wanna do, so all just went hm or have their own activities. So left the 2 of us. Have no idea where to go, what to do. I dun wanna squeeze with the crowd to watch firework. All he said is "What you want". If i noe, I will say already right! Always didn't give much suggestions to what we should do. And today he didn't wanna stay at my hse. So in the end, we went hm. I spend my last few mins of 2009 in bus 155 and pissed off with him. -_- I might as go hm in the evening juz now. It's juz about 30mins to 2010 and you dun even tink of what we can do to to spend the New Year together. Guys just dun understand what we girls want. Disappointed. It's the same as last year New Year eve. Pissed off with each other with some stupid things that I dun understand what u are piss off for. Always say i weird, it was you who is weird. Dun understand what you are tinking also. When i ask u, u replied nth. How would i ever noe then. Always say tt "I noe you want ......." but it's NOT. haix. I still haven't got my bdae present! it's already 2010 already. ....... Having lots of tots recently........

It's time to pack my rm soon!!! Piling up dust and lots of rubbish i have to clear. super messy now.

Hope everyone will have a good year ahead! and wish me luck in my job search!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home